Northland Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as "Northland") respects the privacy of its customers who visit this website (hereinafter referred to as "Customers") and handles Customer's personal information provided to us (hereinafter referred to as "Personal Information") in the following manner. Northland shall observe relevant Japanese laws and regulations in the handling of Personal Information.
1. Northland respects the individual's dignity and will endeavor to protect their Personal Information in accordance with our internal rules, fully complying with laws, government guidelines and other relevant regulations in Japan.
2. Taking our business and scale into consideration, Northland shall obtain, use and provide Personal Information, using fair and lawful procedures while implementing concrete measures to ensure that it is not used for purposes other than those specified.
3. Northland is always aware of the risks that threaten Personal Information such as illegal access, loss, damage, manipulation and leakage, and shall take all necessary and reasonable safety measures against them. In the event of such problem(s), we shall extend our best efforts to rectify it or them appropriately without delay.
4. If Northland receives any inquiry about handling of Personal Information, we shall sincerely respond to and deal with it appropriately without delay.
5. Except in the following cases, as a principle, Northland does not provide Personal Information to third parties. In cases other than these, if it becomes necessary to provide Personal Information to such third parties, Customers shall be notified so that their consent in advance shall be obtained.
- a) If necessary information is to be provided to related business partners in order to respond to an inquiry from concerned Customers.
- b) If necessary information is to be provided to related business partners in order to dispatch materials requested by concerned Customers.
- c) If Northland needs to provide guidance and/or other information to job applicants who seek employment at Northland (hereinafter referred to as "Applicants"), and if necessary information is to be provided to related business partners in the hiring process of such Applicants.
- d) If an official inquiry is given to Northland and disclosure is required by official institutions such as a court and/or the police.
- e) If an inquiry should be made to a relevant organization in order to protect the life, person, property or other assets of Customers and/or other persons.
6. This policy describes the handling of Personal Information on this website and does not apply to the links herein. Customers are requested to contact any linked company in question concerning their policies. Northland reminds Customers that no data transmission over the internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Customers shall be responsible to access this website at the Customers' own risk. Northland shall not be responsible for any damage or loss due to hacking of Personal Information by third parties during the process of internet and/or wireless access or due to exploit attacks to any Customer's computer and/or mobile device.